Sign in to follow this  
John T

Lowballer Rig spotted in Vegas.

Question

They say "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"... Yea right. Everyone talks about what they did in Vegas to someone somewhere.

Speaking of Vegas here is what looks like a "Cop want a be" Lowballer setup. Why else trailer around a rig with a car like that which looks to be quite a few years old. They probably don't even have business insurance so they take this rig around town.

These are the type of people that bring this Industry Down down down. You show up in your professional set-up and this is what you see down the road from you. No wonder why some people think any "Home Depot Joe" can powerwash.

For me personally my local Powerwashers don't hurt my business. Some of us Network with each other when we can.

What hurts my business is Low balling hacks with set-ups like this who probably charge 1-2 cents a square for commercial work. I could lose out on a potential job to a low balling hack like this but guess what??? When they show up with a rig set-up like this I'll eventually get the call to come back.

Edited by John T

56 answers to this question

And you have no idea of mine. I made no guesses about you.

I'll end it Kris, worthless & Childish.

Have a good one!

And you have no idea of mine. I made no guesses about you.

I'll end it Kris, worthless & Childish.

Have a good one!

Where is it anywhere that I made assumptions or guess about yourself? I only stated that you were guessing who I was, but now say that you weren't. Am I reading this wrong? "At this point you have neither."

I mean come-on, that is clearly making an assumption of someone. You think I have not the age nor the experience when you have no idea who I am. If you're not going to stick by your words then don't write them in the first place.

My apology John, but I don't quite understand what you mean by "take the above and run with it." Could you explain what you mean?

Yes. Basically try not to get roped into arguments like you saw a few of us have. 99% of the time TGS runs very smooth. It's that 1% of the time where these last word arguments (not so much debates) where it becomes a he said/she said stuff.

I know your history with Chris & what happened...but... It's pointless to argue over it because even though some think your right, he will think he's right. That's how people think. They usually don't argue something because they know their wrong..

Fight for a good cause-- I always believe in that but don't fight the petty stuff(been there as well and it's worthless).

So in essence give out good quality things people can use, even yourself and you'll have more people respecting what it is you do..

Yes. Basically try not to get roped into arguments like you saw a few of us have. 99% of the time TGS runs very smooth. It's that 1% of the time where these last word arguments (not so much debates) where it becomes a he said/she said stuff.

I know your history with Chris & what happened...but... It's pointless to argue over it because even though some think your right, he will think he's right. That's how people think. They usually don't argue something because they know their wrong..

Fight for a good cause-- I always believe in that but don't fight the petty stuff(been there as well and it's worthless).

So in essence give out good quality things people can use, even yourself and you'll have more people respecting what it is you do..

We really do need a like button on here. And thank you.