Sign in to follow this  
boazcan

Enclosed trailer??

Yes. Mine points out the side door and was very inexpensive. Hydrotek actually installed it for me. I'll eventually get a smoker stalk that will come out of the ceiling and will allow me to completely close my trailer up, but this works just fine for now.

[ATTACH]20241[/ATTACH]

post-10853-13777246302_thumb.jpg

Does anybody run their heated setups/units out of an enclosed trailer?

If so, I would live to see pics.

TIA

I had 2 trailers over the years where I had a hot water skid inside. Man was that great when I did commercial accounts on those cold fall/winter nights. The downfall with the hot water skid was when I did hot summer days and I would be using hot water PW. Even though I paid a pretty penny for the insulator smoke stack piping that went thru my trailer ceiling I had some engine issues such as a warped valve because of the heat build up in the trailer.

If vented correctly and the engine is face outwards by a door opening you should be OK but then again your in Florida in your trailer is going to be like an oven with that Machine running in there.

if Security is your issue you may want to consider caged upen trailer so you won't have to worry about venting anything.

Yes. Mine points out the side door and was very inexpensive. Hydrotek actually installed it for me. I'll eventually get a smoker stalk that will come out of the ceiling and will allow me to completely close my trailer up, but this works just fine for now.

[ATTACH]20241[/ATTACH]

You put an epoxy coating in the floor? That's was my plan as well. DIY or have somebody do it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I built a large enclosed trailer with all the goodies last summer. Includes 2 new Hydro-Tek hot water machines, on board generator, rhino-lined floor, insulated floor, walls and ceiling, 110v & 12v interior lighting, hand tools, air compressor, extra water, chemical and pressure hoses. Burners are vented through the roof and engines exhaust out through the floor. All complete unit - ready to work. Works awesome for our projects, however, very expensive to set up.post-11469-137772463599_thumb.jpg

post-11469-137772463463_thumb.jpg

post-11469-137772463497_thumb.jpg

post-11469-137772463533_thumb.jpg

post-11469-137772463565_thumb.jpg

I built a large enclosed trailer with all the goodies last summer. Includes 2 new Hydro-Tek hot water machines, on board generator, rhino-lined floor, insulated floor, walls and ceiling, 110v & 12v interior lighting, hand tools, air compressor, extra water, chemical and pressure hoses. Burners are vented through the roof and engines exhaust out through the floor. All complete unit - ready to work. Works awesome for our projects, however, very expensive to set up.[ATTACH]20253[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20254[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20255[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20256[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20257[/ATTACH]

Now that is the "Kong" of trailers!! That sucker is a beast. Real cool. What types of cleaning do you predominately do with that setup?

Thanks John, we mainly concentrate on new construction cleanup on commercial projects, but we will do residential work as well. I also have a small flatbed trailer with all the "stuff" for smaller projects.

You put an epoxy coating in the floor? That's was my plan as well. DIY or have somebody do it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's bedliner and I had someone do it. It's save my trailer a few times already. It was pretty expensive, but well worth it in the long run.

I built a large enclosed trailer with all the goodies last summer. Includes 2 new Hydro-Tek hot water machines, on board generator, rhino-lined floor, insulated floor, walls and ceiling, 110v & 12v interior lighting, hand tools, air compressor, extra water, chemical and pressure hoses. Burners are vented through the roof and engines exhaust out through the floor. All complete unit - ready to work. Works awesome for our projects, however, very expensive to set up.[ATTACH]20253[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20254[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20255[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20256[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20257[/ATTACH]

That big and you could add a bathroom in there, lol. That is one "kong" of a trailer like John said. It is extremely nice. I thought that if I ever got a bigger trailer it would be like the one you have, but probably a little more higher for head room.

PS: Should have mentioned this before, but we need you to fill out your signature. It's part of our rules here on The Grime Scene. Thank you.