Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

PWRA Convention Information Nashville, TN August 23 and 24

http://pwraconvention.com/

ome spend two action-packed days with all your industry friends at the amazing Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, TN August 23 and 24 for the biggest, most exciting pressure washing event of the year.The first annual Pressure Washing Resource Convention and Trade Show will encompass 24,000 square feet of general session space and trade show area plus three tracks of breakout sessions.

Experience total information overload and then relax and recharge in the hotel's nine acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and an indoor river with its own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you'll discover fine dining and casual restaurants, unique shopping experiences, and a 20,000-square-foot resort spa and fitness center. Attendees will save $60 a night off the corporate rate- $139 a night!

Come celebrate with the Pressure Washing Resource Association. You don't want to miss this historic educational event!

Not a member yet?

Looks like it's going to be a great Event. If it wasn't for my daughter going away to college for the first time that week we would be there for sure.

As of now we have 162 contractor attendees coming to the 2013 Pressure Washing Convention.

This does NOT include the vendors.

Are YOU going to miss the biggest, most exciting pressure washing event of the year!?

http://pressurewashingconvention.com/

Wow that's Huge!! Largest event in #'s alone that I seen in years.

This is going to be special. People should jump on this one.

There is a pretty big direct mail campaign hitting this week going out to pressure washing contractors within an easy day’s drive to Nashville.

That should max it out. If you’re on the fence you should get your ticket now.

Give a shout out here if you are going!

So far they have 180+ contractors from over 100 companies plus 32 vendor attendees coming to Nashville. The dates are August 24 and 25 at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN

You can get all the details here http://pressurewashingconvention.com/

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP AND COME!!! When ordering your tickets, Use the code "25off" to save $25

Correction on those PWRA convention dates stated above. It's August 23-24.

If it was a day or two later we could have went but taking my daughter away to college the first time on the 22nd knocks us out.

The PWRA lineup looks awesome.

I would like to thank each and every one of the contractors and vendors who made the 2013 Pressure Washing Convention such a rousing success.

When I started planning this convention I had no idea if anyone would come or not, especially with only four months of lead time.  It could have very well been Chris and I splitting a whole lot of hotel rooms and meeting space between the two of us!  But thanks to early support from both contractors and vendors the event hit the ground running.

Even still, I was unsure of how well it would be attended.  I fervently hoped to break 100 attendees.  That seems to be the benchmark of a "successful large event" these past few years.  I reluctantly dared to be hopeful as the numbers grew and milestones were passed.

100, 125, 150, 200...
200!? 

Over 200 contractors and a full trade show floor!!?

Yes, there were some hiccups.  When you more than double the expected attendance of an event even small problems are magnified, especially at a first event like this one.  Some last minute schedule changed were not communicated effectively.  The wonderful thing is the everyone went right along with the hurdles and changes and extended not only their appreciation but their pledge of continued attendance.  I am awed and humbled by the ongoing outpouring of support and encouragement.  

Who says that people in the pressure washing industry can't come together?

This event was a milestone is several ways:

• Yes, it was the first convention for the Pressure Washing Resource Association.  
  • Yes, it was more than double the size of any verifiable event in the recent past.
  • Yes, the amount of education presented in the almost 30 presentations was unprecedented.

But what made it truly special was the spirit of camaraderie, brotherhood, and esprit de corps that was present.  The feeling and the excitement was truly inspirational and I can't wait to see you all again next year!

Dates are set for the 2014 Pressure Washing Convention. We'll be back at the incredible Gaylord Opryland Resort on August 8,9.

We have doubled the trade show space and teaching areas. The keynote speaker and other general addresses will be in the Ryman Ballroom. It's stunning!

Sign in to follow this