Sign in to follow this  
Bailey Property Service

Boosting F-18

Question

6 answers to this question

Can F-18 be boosted like hd-80.

What are you boosting Hd80 with?

Don't know what the difference would be with either stripper and don't see why you couldn't boost both the same.

What are you trying to strip?

Hey chief, nice to meet you. 11 years Army Infantry here.

I have to assume he means solid acrylic stain.

I learned here last season to boost with a butyl based degreaser. Luckily, I found a local guy that make a mean mean degreaser.

Be careful though, the boosted stripping agent will fur certain wood and will burn you easily if it contacts your skin.

Edited by Ryan556

Hey chief, nice to meet you. 11 years Army Infantry here.

I have to assume he means solid acrylic stain.

I learned here last season to boost with a butyl based degreaser. Luckily, I found a local guy that make a mean mean degreaser.

Be careful though, the boosted stripping agent will fur certain wood and will burn you easily if it contacts your skin.

Thanks brother! Good to meet you as well! I'm just one of those danged ol' POGs! LOL Maintenance my whole career. 17+ years and counting

I'm about to be a POG. Just had a re-evail for TDRL and all went well. Should get my letter in a couple months and then I will be joining the Guard when I get to Virginia. The wife said yes to going back in, but no to going back to the Infantry....We'll see...No more active duty (not counting deployments) for this guy either. I did a few years in the Guard in the beginning of my career (99-02). It was boring....boring is good I guess.

Anyhow, sorry for hijacking the thread...back on topic, everyone...NOW!

Edited by Ryan556