Sign in to follow this  
John T

Peter King potential run for president and the PW world

Question

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/07/18/rep-peter-king-considering-run-for-president/

I always admired Congressman and past House leader of Home Land Security Peter King. Him and I crossed a few paths over the years. To this day I still think about how a select woman screwed up something that I was working on to get some more recognition for the Powerwashing Industry especially for Robert Hinderliter who always gave everything his best shot( I never agreed with everything Robert believed in but always admired his passion and will to help others) These pictures I posted in the past was an agreement with Peter King to get Robert Honored and also the Powerwashing Industry noticed. I still keep tabs on a few things and who knows how some things will play out.

I know I was offered just a few years ago to work the United Nations bldg in NY city as security when I was considering on retiring from Law Enforcement. Look I always believed in serving people. Plain and simple. Reason why I'm also a contractor.

As for the UN building there was a second pension if I served another 20 yrs there but like alot of you guys I just love the Powerwashing Industry and also.... lets be real. My 25 yrs was more then enough for babysitting adults. I just didn't have it in me anymore to deal with that and of course things much worse then that.

So my hats off to Peter King who if I was a betting man the favorite to beat in 2016 will be Hillary Clinton(I also worked a detail for her in the past.... excuse me if I puke..lol)

As for the shirt I was wearing in this picture, One of the Powerwashing Industry's many good guys, Rob Huffman bought that shirt for me when him and I did a Parking garage together years ago. Rob is a rock solid good guy who is the kind of person I gravitate to who would give you the shirt off of his back it you needed help with something.

Stick with the winners in life and tell your kids the same. Reason why I support Guys like Rob and many many more who put themselves out there to do..... The right thing and they do it well.

4 answers to this question

In one of those pictures I have my Powerwashing folder in there with many peoples names on it. I also have if you look close enough my I-Pad next to it. This picture was in 2011. That's my little secret. When I'm out and about I just wifi connect from my phone to my I-pad which always gave me plenty of time to post on these bulletin boards which as some of you can tell I always liked to do:)

I don't think Peter King is going anywhere in a presidental campain.

He's off the charts great here. His elections by far are always won by major landslides here even in the democratic area's. Peter is such a great guy he boxed a 32 yr old guy here a few months ago for charity who was a 1/3rd his age.

The ethics committee in DC went nuts because they said Peter King was showing favoritism doing that. Totally ridiculous political garbage.

Also Peter King gave it to the house speaker John Boehner which caused them to ASAP get 50 billion dollars of relief money here for the mass destruction hurricane Sandy brought to 1000's of people here.

I can go on.. But your right. Peter King won't win a national election even though his career has been nothing short of spectacular. He's no spring chicken anymore either @ 69 but don't tell him that... He's liable to knock you out..lol