Sign in to follow this  
Ryan556

Hello all!

Question

Hey everybody. Been a ghost lately. I've been healing. I had surgery and have been out of commision for a while. Winter is taking too long and I can't wait to get back to work in the spring. Right now, I am looking for a new truck. We are switching over to the trugreen truck with the fiberglass body on it. I am hopeing that will have enough room inside of it for all of the equipment. Worst case scenario, we take off the chemical body and replace it with a flatbed.

Hunting season was horrible. I didn't get one deer. I was learning how to bow hunt on the ground and made a lot of mistakes that cost me kills. So the freezers are light this year. W are going to end up having to buy a cow for the year.

Now that I've had my surgery, I am nearing the point where I can start running again (mid to late February). Looking forward to working out again. I am going to be running in the Tough Mudder Challenge in late July, so I have some work to do!

I hope everyone has been well. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. I hope everyone sees amazing profits this year!!!

Jake, I owe you some pics.

3 answers to this question

Hey Ryan-- Good to cya back.

I always loved winter because of the winter sports I played as a kid. Today I think winter sucks. My body aches when it gets cold out especially my knees. My goal is to get to the gym starting next Monday. Very cool you have a goal to do that running event. That's the way to do it is to set a goal like that. Best of luck.

Thanks guys! I am healing well. Yesterday was the first day that I could walk without a limp. I went to physical therapy today and my therapist is very impressed. She said I am weeks ahead of schedule.

On to a better subject.

So....I actually did some WORK today. I drove around scouting. I got names and numbers for some commercial jobs (I will start another thread about that) and I sought out homes that have cedar siding in need of maintenance. After that house last season...I have a severe hunger for those jobs. I found 5 properties...one being a country club, that need it.

I want to go back to work soooo bad.