Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

What do you do to get ready for spring?

Question

4 answers to this question

This will be my first spring in business. I started my business November 1st and I have been preparing for spring since then. LOL I intentionally started in the slow season so I could take my time, learn all I could and just ease my way into it. So far all has gone GREAT and pretty much as expected. I'm looking forward to seeing what my first "season" looks like. I have definitely learned more on the "fly" than I imagined was involved in this business but I love it! I love new challenges and the almost instant gratifying return is exhilarating to say the least! I can't wait until I get established and build up to a full timer!

Setting new goals. Make sure trucks are ready to go and going over marketing. Keep networking. Also hiring more people and making sure to keep sales going. Should be another good year as soon as it stops snowing. Look into other ways to make more money.

We work on marketing in the dead of the winter such as now and we set goals for this upcoming year. I also tweak some of the equipment to get everything ready to roll once it's warm enough and the phone takes off.