Sign in to follow this  
John T

Kath & I pay our respects back to Beth/Rod for all the've done for our business:)

Question

If Beth and Rod have impacted your busines in a positive way then post it here.

In my case I believe I was Powerwashing a couple of yrs longer then Beth/Rod but I was not a fan to use chemicals(soaps). My customers never complained but they also didn't know any better. Beth kept after me in around 2000 to try HD-80 and use a brightener afterwords. I thought she was nuts.

Low and behold to this day the most fascinating thing I ever seen short of cleaning Babe Ruth's monument(resting place) was watching the brightener turn the stripped wood to magic while it brightened right before my eyes. You wont get much wood to clean any nicer then this.

To Beth/ Rod I am forever great full to you both for allowing me to come to TGS from the very beginning and to just soak up all the info on this very professional site.

I love you both and you two will always hold a piece in my heart.....always:)

So who"s next? Bear your soul and Tell us a compelling story on now this very professional couple of Beth/Rod have helped your business over the years.

4 answers to this question

Where still doing wood restoration type work and I always think back when you told me to use HD-80 on wood along with a brightener and how nice it comes out. You were right on and I'm forever grateful for that:)

Good thread John.

Kudos to Beth & Rod for starting The Grime Scene.  Back in those days, there were few internet resources focused on pressure washing, especially information on exterior wood care.  This site has educated and helped an entire generation of contractors.

Good thread John.

Kudos to Beth & Rod for starting The Grime Scene.  Back in those days, there were few internet resources focused on pressure washing, especially information on exterior wood care.  This site has educated and helped an entire generation of contractors.

Yes it sure has Rick. The money many of us made from the knowledge we learned here, has kept guys like me gainfully employed in the Powerwashing industry.