Question

Hello all,

I googled somone and stumbled upon The Grime Scene.   It's been years since I was here, but I figured I'd just say hi.   I even updated my 11 year old avatar photo!

I hope all is well and you all have a prosperous year.

7 answers to this question

Blast from the past is right. Good to see you here Mike!! You still look like a youngster in your avatar. When do you hit the big 40?

The big 4-0 was this past September.   I spent the morning of my 40th birthday in the Emergency Room with a kidney stone.      That went away after some convincing, and all is well.    My boys are 14 and 9 now........which is hard to believe.

I stopped pressure washing in 2005 and switched to the HVAC business.   I am in sales of residential HVAC and doing very well.   For a couple of years I was a technician as well, but I enjoy sales more.

Jim, I recognize your photo.......I hope all is well with you.

Mike-- your guttersource bulletin board was ahead of it's time. Good memories.

You were one of the few to this day that was an administrator to at least 4 bulletin boards PWN-PWNA-*** & Guttersource. You may have been the only one who did that much and you did them all well:)

Mike,

My son Miles is 23, he's 6'5" and about 220. My daughter Madison is taller than me, about 5'9" weighing in at about 110.  Both are in college.

Time flies! I remember when you and your wife were expecting! Enjoy every year of it.  Life certainly is an amazing journey!

Beth