Question

I have a large deck we may be doing that the customer would like the underside stained. I did a few last year and know how time consuming staining the bottom side of a deck is .I'm considering buying a deckster. Can someone tell me if they have ever added an extension to a wand of the deckster to add reach? From the ground to rafters of the underside of the deck is about 12 feet. We could use a scissor lift to get up close and  and work it into the corners but I’d like to stay on the ground.Any suggestions or tips appreciated

4 answers to this question

Brad,

Yes, extensions are available.  Call Tom Vogel of ACR Products at 610-253-8005.

I just got back from Clarkston, Mi., about 20 miles from you.  Weather was warmer with no snow compared to Ringoes, NJ.  Go figure ...

Rick -Clarkson is over by Detroit. I'm about 2 hrs. to the  west. If you liked Clarkson you'll love Grand Rapids home of Gerald R Ford, Amway and named Beer City USA for all the micro brews.  My little town 15 min outside of Grand Rapids is home to Wolverine World Wide. The birth place of Hush Puppy shoes and a real factory store for Mariel Shoes. So if your back in MI and make it this far give me shout  I'd love to buy meal.

Brad,

Somehow I thought you were in Brighton. And it is obvious from your signature that you are not. Early dementia.

The *ell with a meal, Beer City USA sounds like heaven. I was very impressed with the Michigan micro brews.

Having never been anywhere but in the Detroit area, I had no idea how beautiful the state is. Rolling hills, lots of forest and lakes, black and fox squirrels, and sand hill cranes. The Upper Peninsula must be even better.