Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

PA Roundtable interest

Would you be interested in a Fall 2005 get together?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a Fall 2005 get together?

• Yes
    • No

Ken,

I'm going to talk with Tom Vogel from you state Tomorrow to see if he's interested in hosting a roundtable maybe next month in your state. I'll keep your guys posted on what happens.

Ken,

I've been in contact with Tom Vogel who has a Powerwashing Vendor business in PA and he is very excited about hosting or helping with a roundtable in your home state. He is well known and well like thruout the industry. Just a few weeks ago I was tallking with this guy that works for the Cleaner Times magazine about the Roundtable that I'm hosting and I mentioned Tom Vogel's name to him and he also said he knows him and what a nice guy.

If you want go to PWNA's home page at www.pwna.org and look up the Powerwashers in your home state. You will see Tom Vogels number there. Give him a call...you will like him right away. A real sweet natured guy..............

Ken,

John T. is right about Tom Vogel... He really got me started with decks and the chemicals. I called his phone one sunday morning from a Jobsite (Igot his number off his container of sealer peeler. I was shocked when he answered it... He was able to help me out over the pnone and get me through a problem. I have driven down from NY to see him and buy chemical... It was the best day I have spent learning since I started the PW business.

I also bought my deck sprayer from him... another great piece of equipement and advise.