Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Jacksonville here we come !!!!!!!!!!!

Question

13 answers to this question

Amen to that! I hate the Patriots! We get the first and probably only Super Bowl in Jax for the next 30 years and its got-a-be a team as irratating and borring as the Patriots. I hope the Eagles destroy em.

P.S. Is it me, or does Tom Brady seem like a stuck up little s**t.

YES! Finally. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Congratulations to the Eagles, unfortunately the Patriots will be there and it wont be pretty. Yes I'm a bitter Colts fan! :)

Since my favorite team the Jets once again letting down there fans I would say that the 2 best teams made it to the big dance.

It would be nice to see McNabb and the Eagles win "The big one" but if the game went off on even money I would pick the Patriots. Bill Belicheck is the number one brain when it comes to Parity football and he has the Partiots once again running on all cylinders.

As for Tom Brady--He doesn't have the best arm, He doesn't have the best running ability. Of a matter of fact he doesn't have the best anything..except for winning. I believe since yesterdays crushing of the Steelers Brady is now the "Alltime" Consecutive game winner in the History of the NFL playoffs and he never even lost a playoff game. He also won the most consecutive games in the history of the NFL during the regular season-21. Dislike this guy..call him stuck up...call him anything.....But boy can that guy win. I wish my team the Jets had that problem................

Give Brian Belichek 2 weeks to prepare for a team, and its going to be pretty tough for the eagles to score a lot points. He puts together one heck of a defensive game plan.

Love them or hate them, they shut down and destroyed the number 1 offense (manning and the Colts) and destroyed one of the best defenses last Sunday. Plus the Eagles just had another bad injury Sunday.....

The 2 best teams in the NFL played last week, and Pitt got hammered.....

Lay the points......N.E 34 - Philly 17..... Take it to the bank !!!

The Pats are gonna take the trophy again this year even tho Terrel Owens MIGHT play.TO MUCH DEFENSE!!

Giving Belicheck 2 weeks to get ready for McNabb is gonna be too much. :D

Philly has no weapons beside Westbrook McNabb and T.O.

Tom Brady is about the most smart and accurate passer in the NFL! He was throwing the ball lastnight as good as it gets.

Yeah they are boring at times but hey they score 41 lastnight so we might have a barn burrner Super Bowl!

The next Houston Super Bowl returning to Reliant Stadium SOON!

GO TEXANS!!!!

There is no denying the Eagles have their work cut out for them and it is going to take their best game mixed with a bit of luck to pull it off. Here is an excerpt from a good article that sums it up..

The Eagles have an outstanding football team, led by their quarterback, Donovan McNabb. Brian Westbrook is a resourceful, nifty running back. Their defense is excellent, with strength up front, good linebackers and three Pro Bowl players in the secondary, and their kicker, David Akers, is one of the NFL's best.

New England can match Philadelphia almost everywhere, except in the defensive secondary. Their backfield is patched up with second-stringers and a wide receiver, Troy Brown, who plays as an extra defensive back in passing situations. The Eagles have three Pro Bowl players -- cornerback Lito Sheppard and the two safeties, Brian Dawkins and Michael Lewis.

While the Eagles were trying to knock down the door of frustration from their three straight losses in the NFC championship game, the Patriots have been racing to the threshold of immortality. There's a difference -- a big difference.

The Eagles killed their ghosts. The Patriots are looking to be compared with the great football teams of all time -- Vince Lombardi's old Green Bay Packers of the 1960's, the Steelers, who had four teams in the 1970's who won four Super Bowls, the San Francisco 49ers of the 1980's, and the Cowboys, who won three Super Bowls in four years in the '90s.

Philadelphia comes out ahead in some matchups. If there was a common draft, I'd take McNabb over Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. But the problem there is, Brady is good enough that it doesn't really make a difference.

Brady has been the triggerman on these great teams, and he's at his best in the clutch. He was the MVP of the Patriots' two Super Bowl champions, and he is leading them again this season.

The wide receivers, if Terrell Owens comes back, go to Philadelphia by a slight margin. Both offensive lines are good. Brian Westbrook is a nifty back with great receiving ability for the Eagles. But Corey Dillon rushed for more than 1,600 yards in the regular season, and he came up with big plays in the playoffs.

Maybe the Eagles win some individual matchups on the front seven on defense, but no defense plays better together than New England's.

It stumbled a few times against the Steelers Sunday night, but it made the plays that had to be made -- a goal-line stand in the fourth quarter to force a field goal, and an interception on the next play.

Yes, Akers is an exceptional kicker. But Adam Vinatieri has won two Super Bowls with field goals on the Patriots' last play.

Here's another way to separate Philadelphia and New England. It's what they did to get to the Super Bowl.

Philadelphia beat two flawed teams -- Minnesota in the divisional round and Atlanta Sunday in the NFC championship game. The Vikings had Daunte Culpepper and not much else. They couldn't even run a fake field goal because Randy Moss, their best receiver, had to run off the field when somebody noticed there were 12 men on the field.

The Falcons ought to be renamed the Michael Vicks. No team in the NFL depends more on one player than the Falcons do on Vick.

Meanwhile, the Patriots reduced Colts quarterback Peyton Manning to an ineffective shell in the divisional round. On Sunday, they faced down the Steelers -- whose 16-1 record was the league's best -- in a hostile environment in Pittsburgh.

The Patriots start every game with a three-point advantage because of Coach Bill Belichick. He's the best there is at any sport in this era.

I say the Patriots will win with the Super Bowl experience they have. Did you see the difference in the post game celebration from the Eagles to the Patriots. The Patriots are use to being here and the Eagles are ecstatic in making it to the show. Just like in any business-- Experience is BIG!

Unhappy Skins Fan John

I say the Patriots will win with the Super Bowl experience they have. Did you see the difference in the post game celebration from the Eagles to the Patriots. The Patriots are use to being here and the Eagles are ecstatic in making it to the show. Just like in any business-- Experience is BIG!

Unhappy Skins Fan John

You're right, experience is big. But with experience can come a certain degree of complacency. That's what I'm counting on as the Patriots downfall. The Eagles are hungry and full of heart. It wouldn't be the first time a hungry underdog pulled one off. No matter what happens I'm just glad the birds finally made it to a bowl.

You're right, experience is big. But with experience can come a certain degree of complacency. That's what I'm counting on as the Patriots downfall. The Eagles are hungry and full of heart. It wouldn't be the first time a hungry underdog pulled one off. No matter what happens I'm just glad the birds finally made it to a bowl.

Congrats to your birds, and I am actually rooting for Westbrook to have a great game. Westbrook played for a 1aa team, and us 1aa guys have to stick together. My son just graduated from the 1aa University of Delaware with a full football scholarship and got to play against Westbrook. Boy was he a force in College and already is a force in the pros.

Good Luck, John

Sheesh what is all this ranting about a bunch of big boys grabbing each others balls anyway?

Why they call it FOOTBALL, kick em in the balls with your foot while they are down.

Run to the goal post, ops he got tackeled, pile up on him, OUCH who in heck kicked me in the balls.

I'll get you for that you scum, and it starts over again, chasing the boy with the ball and KICK, OUCH darn you I am going to put my fishing weights in my shoes next time you do that and YOU WILL FEEL IT TOO!.

And the fans get drunk screaming, no wonder it is so wild up there.

Sheesh what is all this ranting about a bunch of big boys grabbing each others balls anyway?

Why they call it FOOTBALL, kick em in the balls with your foot while they are down.

Run to the goal post, ops he got tackeled, pile up on him, OUCH who in heck kicked me in the balls.

I'll get you for that you scum, and it starts over again, chasing the boy with the ball and KICK, OUCH darn you I am going to put my fishing weights in my shoes next time you do that and YOU WILL FEEL IT TOO!.

And the fans get drunk screaming, no wonder it is so wild up there.

Isn't entertainment the greatest, and all of my rowdy friends are coming over to my annual the super bowl party. icon10.gif