Sign in to follow this  
jobalthough

Place that can use large amount of industrial cleaning liquid

When covid hit my company in its very finite wisdom shipped my facility about 20 4L jugs of various hardcore liquid cleaning products. Most of these get diluted with water (one at a ratio of 50 parts water to 1 part cleaner) and we will never use it up or even come close. It's probably meant for floors and we have carpeting.

I called one hospital and one nursing home and both declined to take any. The City of Toronto seems to suggest that we take it to a disposal site.

I hate the thought of all of this poisonous stuff going into a landfill when it could be useful for disinfecting, and any advice or help would be appreciated.

On 1/20/2023 at 9:11 PM, jobalthough said:

When covid hit my company in its very finite wisdom shipped my facility about 20 4L jugs of various hardcore liquid cleaning products. Most of these get diluted with water (one at a ratio of 50 parts water to 1 part cleaner) and we will never use it up or even come close. It's probably meant for floors and we have carpeting.

I called one hospital and one nursing home and both declined to take any. The City of Toronto seems to suggest that we take it to a disposal site.

I hate the thought of all of this poisonous stuff going into a landfill when it could be useful for disinfecting, and any advice or help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance for any help