Sign in to follow this  
aph111

Sprak pressure washer

I just purchased a Sprak 3500psi. --4.8gpm pressure washer.A little old but very nice machine for $300.00. The pump says it is a Sprak.I can't find any info online

and was wondering if anyone knew of this brand and if replacement parts if ever needed was available?

Interesting link Mike as the location is right in our backyard. Unfortunately I did not see anything on the site that spoke in great detail about the pressure washer. I even did a search on the internet for sprak and did not get that very far.

It looks like a Giant pump. The give away is the valve cap bolts. Generals are typically indented on the top. The trick would be finding the giant that has the same specifications as your machine, and I bet that you would have a ready source for your parts.

Scott Stone

Well I found out Sprak was bought out by BE Pressure Supply Co. in Delray Beach FL.The parts manager there said all info on Sprak has been deleted and that there is no replacement parts.Oh well hopefully I will get alot of use out of it.

There are still parts out there for giant pumps. As long as it is seals and valves, you will probably be able to use stuff from other manufacturers. Many of these parts are interchangeable.

Scott Stone

Yea it would be nice if some basic parts interchange Scott.We do KEC and I have been buying under 3gpm machines.I run this the other day and was practicly running down the hood after applying chemical to wash down with 4.8 gpm.I can see filling up a recovery bin real fast...The 2 hot boxes I have heat to 200 deg no problem.Will changes need to be made on one for more gpm?

If you are able to push water through it, and get the temp you need, there is no reason to make a change. Typically, they have 1/2" pipe so that there should not be any flow problems.

Scott