Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Which "look" are you using?

Which "Look" are you going to use?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Look" are you going to use?

• TGS - Sand (new default, blue with hints of sand)
    • TGS - Blue (new, shades of blues)
    • TGS - Classic (the original light blue format)

Question

10 answers to this question

Not sure yet, testing Sand and TGI Blue.

Will vote in a couple days once I know which I like better as both are nice.

I am starting to get use to this new look and to be honest I am just to Lazy to change the colors here...How lazy is that :) As long as I can read the post OK then I have no problems with any changes..

Just a quick thought I would look for the colors that you want to represent this site/ business. Like they do with sport teams so when You see the colors you pretty much have an idea who they represent. Example's-"The purple people eaters" represented the Purple Minn Vikings in NFL football, Gang Green here represents the NY Jets, The Famous White and black pinstripes represent the NY Yankees, etc. etc. Its almost like a logo where people remember it.

Has anyone noticed on the Cleaner Network bb that Steve has changed his board colors to Hooters Orange. Steve is one smart dude as is Beth is one smart dudette(Can't find that word in my spellcheck but it means Beth :) )

John,

Following your logic on skin colors, watch out cause here come the REDSKINS! :lol:

How about them Pat's?!?!?!!

rockin da bowl!

I rooted for the eagles just because I'm a nature kind of guy...figures, they lost!

Rod~

Right now I am using SAND and it is so easy on my eyes I probably will stick with it.

What PATS? oh them little boys. I rooted for the Eagles and here is what I saw.

The winners lost and the losers won.

Eagles=WINNERS.

Patriots= LOSERS.

To bad the Eagles did not win, they really deserved to win.

NEXT YEAR!

Mcnabb blew the game. The problem that the Eagles had was that they needed Mcnabb to be at his very best to beat the best and maybe because of the Patriots rock solid defense Mcnabb was forced into mistakes and critical ones they were.

Besides the score here is a HUGE stat for the game which can predict the outcome.

McNabb 3 int's and Brady 0!!!

End result--Patriots are a Dynasty and Brady is an instant Hall of Famer at the very least and he's heading into the direction as one of the alltime greats..He has the alltime best playoff record 9-0, 3 Super Bowls, 2 Super Bowl MWP's, etc. etc. etc. and he's only 27!!! AMAZING.

Oh yea I rooted for the Eagles...No wonder why they lost:)