Sign in to follow this  
Degraffreed

Looking to spend a Day

I am looking to spend a day with someone in the local Atlanta, Ga area within a 50 mile radius, that would willing to trade Mine and my Helpers labor for on the job training in deck cleaning, sealing,striping, nuetralizing, basic deck restoration. Housewashing techniques using the xjet or your way. I have read and heard of vets doing 1500-2000 sqft home including gutters in 1.5-2 hours. Just trying to cut down on my cleaning time here.

I have done about 25 homes this year and I am looking to see what I can learn from a vet that can help decrease my time on my housewashing. I have my own rig if needed. I want to be the best I can be and continue to give my customers great quality work.

I am going to add deck staining to my services and have read so much that I prefer to do it on job training if someone is willing to teach me.

The only requirement is at least a two day notice and weekend work only. I still have my nine to five.'>) Yep, a part timer looking to go full time soon.

DeGraffreed

JayCam Pressure Washing

Call me 678-480-0123 cell

or 770-489-4325 hm

DeGraffreed,

I remember the date we had to do a fair amount of work.

I remember we spent a few days discussing the job and arranging our schedules.

I remember that you were going to bring your helper and your rig.

I remember that you failed to show, failed to call, and did not answer my calls.

I remember working very, very, very, late on a Sunday night to make up for it.

I am reluctant to renew my offer.

Pam,

Wait a minute, Hold on ther and slow down. I did call you and Cujo if my memory was correct about 9:30 pm or 10:00 pm that Saturday night and stated that I was willing to trade services with you.

I waited till about 12:30 am for a return call from you. Your voicemail picked up the earlier call, ( I know it was late but I had spent some time with my family that had flew in from Indiana and was out late Saturday), according to the last e-mail that you sent to me, you stated that it was some strip mall or park that you were going to clean and that water supply was approx. 200FT away from the parking area.. I assumed since you did not call me back that it was to late for me to help out.

I did not have 200ft of water hose extra, and was willing to stop at wally world on the way to Conyers..to pick up extra hose. You did not leave me a physical addresse in order to meet you there via telephone or e-mail.

I am a person of my word and I at this time DO Apologize to you for any inconvience that occured out of this misunderstanding. I just wished we had of communicated via telephone versue e-mail, which I do not check everyday. Again I am Sorry for you having to work late on this project and I understand your feelings on renewing your offer and I will accept that.

I will see you on Saturday.

Again I DO APOLOGIZE IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE BB..... I AM SORRY......

DeGraffreed