Sign in to follow this  
Aplus

Columbus Convention Question

Hey Tony,

I believe you can pay for a one day pass for the Convention. If you go to www.pwna.org you can download the Online Registration. They should have all the prices broken down there. You can also call PWNA headquarters like Beth stated to get some more info.

I'm taking the wood certification class Friday and Saturday so I only have a few hours in between to check out the trade show. Hopefully I'll see you there.

Well I phoned them today, and admission to the trade show and demos are free.

So it looks like I'll be heading out sometime Friday, have some time to lounge around, hopefully catch up with a few folks, and be ready for the trade show.

It's only 181 miles for me, practically a chip shot!

Like I mentioned, I'm going for the show, demos, and any roundtables I can get involved with. A personal friend of mine has also been in the p/w biz for many years, but does not get involved with bbs or such. He decided to make the trip and see what it's all about, see if he can make any contacts with vendors.

The way I see it, the whole trip will cost me around $200, which is nothing really, and it helps me get psyched up for the upcoming season.

I hope the convention is going well for all.

Curiosity is in wondering how many people are attending the convention and the trade show?

We have been to the last 3 of them and they were great.

Rod~

Sign in to follow this