Sign in to follow this  
Russell Cissell

ESProducts.net

Question

Just a quick note to let contractors know that Extreme Solutions, Inc. product information is available at: www.ESProducts.net

If you are looking for information on HD-80, EFC-38, Citralic Brightener/Neutralizer or Wood-Tux stain this is the site for you.

In addition to product information you can find manufacturers promotions listed here. There are currently three promotions in effect and three ways to SAVE BIG on your spring order!

We are looking forward to an excellent wood restoration season. We are very excited to see how the improved Wood-Tux Wet formulation is going to help contractors maximize their profitability. If you have any questions about Wood-Tux WET feel free to give Russell Cissell a call or shoot me an E-mail. The official announcement is a week or so off, but I have most of the pertinent information on hand now.

10 answers to this question

to russell cissell or anyone else who can help i'm trying to find a product like hd-80 for stripping decks im from australia most of the strippers ive found so far are methleyne chloride based and very expensive one product i tried had 25% sodium hydroxide it cleaned well but did not strip off the old seal how much sodium hydroxide % should i be looking for or do you have any Distributors over here.? thanks for any help regards dave.

Robert-

That is a detailed question and I would be happy to discuss it with you in person or even over the phone. This is the wrong time of year for me to sit and write up a personal/company bio.

I can give it to you in breif. . .

I've been specializing in wood restoration since 1993 when I was CO-owner of Extreme Pressure Washing in Norcross, GA. I've had my share of splinters and been stung a few times too.

Most of what I know of chemistry I've learned working in the lab, but don't let that scare you. We've got an excellent surfactant chemist and a brilliant formulation/coatings chemist here to support you. The most impressive thing I know about chemistry is their extension.

I do know exactly what it means to be a contractor who counts on a product to help get the job done. I know how important it is to have a product that delivers predictable results in a broad range of circumstances. Most of all I know that in the big picture labor is a contractors greatest expense. That is why our focus is on delivering quality products that professional contractors can count on to save them both time and money.

Best of Luck!

Russell,

Do you have a "Wood Care " how to book or manual for the newbie looking to get into the deck side of the business?

I have lost six deck staining and fence jobs this week due to not having the knowledge to perform the task in a professional manner.

I could easily buy some stain and place inside a pump up sprayer an attempt to do a good job. I want to know the ins and outs of wood restoration first.

Call me silly but I believe in doing quality work and will not attempt it untill I have the know how. I will past the money up for now... But my day will come.

I contacted Sunbrite today and they have a manual for $ 100.00. I think I will take them up on it. They also have a $1500.00 week class for wood restoration. Seems a little steep for me at this time.

I am hoping someone answer my call for on the job training close to Atlanta.

Degraffreed

678-480-0123

Russell,

FYI, all of the picture links in this website are broken. At least none of the pics in the site come up for me. Could be something wrong with my ten year old 'puter but don't have any trouble on other sites.

Matt

Have many family decks coming up, may need to get in touch with you for a chat.