Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Failed Sherwin Williams stain stripped

Question

16 answers to this question

You didn't have to use any stripper?

Yes Barry i used a S/H stripper i make myself and let it dwell for a few minutes then it rinsed right off. :cool:

Thanks Carlos :cool:

Yep i sure do love it when my brews work for me with very little effort to remove the old finish.There hasn't been too many old stains i can't remove :D

Wish you were closer up here in N. Calif. ~ I could keep you busy ALL year round with wood work. I try to stay away from wood work as much as possible but our customers draw us into doing it :).

You are right about the gas. :lgmoneyey I think reg. unleaded is at around 2.68 a gal. Premiumn unleaded is closer to $3.00 a gal.

My business partner and I have 5 vehicles in our fleet plus the family car. I guess you could imagine what we spend on gas each week.

Here was another of the rail before and after.

Shane, the retaining wall looks cleaner too....did the stripper and ox clean it up or was that just the light in the picture making it look cleaner ??

p.s. sweet job!!!

Shane, the retaining wall looks cleaner too....did the stripper and ox clean it up or was that just the light in the picture making it look cleaner ??

p.s. sweet job!!!

Thanks Michael :cool:

The chems cleaned the stones they were pretty grimey with all the pollen we have in the air.They looked better after i used the Oxalic and rinsed them off real well.