Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

What are you going to do now for chemicals?

I plan on:  

44 members have voted

1. 1. I plan on:

• Buying my EFC-38 and HD-80 from ES directly
    • I'm going to try Rowlett, Sunbrite, PressureTek or someone else's products
    • I buy my chemicals and soaps locally
    • I make my own home brews

In addition to ordering HD-80, EFC-38, Citralic Brightener/Neutralizer and Wood Tux Wet deep penetrating stain direct from ESI you can now order product from Sunbrite Supply.

Sunbrite Supply has a reputation for excellence in customer service. Sunbrite is located just outside of Atlanta, GA. They are a full service operation offering equipment, chemicals, supplies and SERVICE. Sunbrite caters to contractors both locally and nation wide.

Sunbrite Supply has a well trained staff who can help you with all of your wood restoration needs. Sunbrite has a HEALTHY inventory of the entire ESI Wood Restoration Product Suite and the staff is eager to help you start maximizing your profitability today!

If you've never had the chance to try ESI's products this is a great chance to meet the team at Sunbrite and discover why ESI's products truly allow you to Separate Yourself From the Competition!

You can contact Sunbrite at 770-277-6363

Or by e-mail at Info@sunbritesupply.com

Best of Luck

Russell Cissell

Extreme Solutions, Inc

1-866-536-7393

www.esproducts.net

Russ's wood care suite ROCKS. The cleaners came first, then the stain. All are made to work together to give you an outstanding look. If anyone has any questions or doubt as to if it is as good as we say, check out www.seedirttrun.com and look at the photos. Warm Honey Gold is SPECTACULAR. We love it. HD-80 strips like a champ. EFC-38 is great for cleaning decks and the occasional deck you suspect has a sealer ( basically a light strip), but the dirt is too think to be sure. Citralic we prefer to straight oxylic.

Now I'll also say Bob from Pressuretek has a good stripper too. And he has a percarb that is just percarb, and great for maintenance cleaning. We are looking forward to trying his house wash this season.

Woohoo! Deck season is here!

Beth

I like the Extreme Solutions products. They are formulated by a wood care contractor FOR wood care contractors. In the two times I have spoken with Russell on the phone, he was informative and very patient. His experience, coupled with knowlege of the industry is impressive. Now that he is offering Wood Tux Wet, I'm sold.