Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

Butchered Stamped Concrete Job

Question

Hello Everyone,

I got a call to pressurewash some Stamped Concrete that was just poured. When I got there the whole driveway (like a huge 1/2 circle) about 6000 sq.ft. was really done bad. Where the forms were pulled out the concrete is smeared, has lips, the stain is smeared into the other colors, etc... It is a real crap job and I was wondering if anyone knew someone who does Stamped Concrete so I can put the customer in touch with them to try to remedy the situation. I did not get any pictures. I told them that you cannot pressure wash the concrete for at least the first 4 or 5 weeks and they want this pressure washed already. I told them that pressure washing will not get the stain overlaps out. I was contacted by someone who is trying to remedy the situation and I would like to help them. If anyone knows someone or a site to look at please let me know. Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Thanks for the info. I will call you tomorrow. I saw the pics. They are incredible! I wish I knew how to do this stuff. I would like to do some little projects for my house.

Chris,

If you're looking to add something like this to your business, check out CCI (Concrete Coatings Incorporated). They are based out of Ogden, Utah and I went to their class 6 weeks ago. There I learned the art of decorative acrylic coatings, 2-part epoxies (several different looks) and acid staining. This is THE business to get into as far as I'm concerned, especially because we already have the equipment to do the prep work!

Check out their website at www.concretecoatingsinc.com

Craig