Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

does anyone use servicemagic.com for leads

http://www.servicemagic.com !!!!

Has anyone ever used this site to get leads sent to them?

I am considering paying their fee and target spending prices.

I meet all of their criteria i.e. license # E.I.N.# and insurance requirements.

Sounds promising and I have gone as far as to set my firm up with sample leads before I actually pay for the service. they offer10 day trial for free.

I would like to know if this has benefitted your firm and decreased advertising headaches and expenses. I don't want to toss another 100.00 bucks out on something that may not bring work. I would rather put that dough on equipment or chems.

I tagged 100 houses yesterday with flyers and am trying to exercise all options, including more ( local, regional, newspapers).

Still plugging my new start up business, still afloat, trying various forms of advertising. My business is officially 1 year old this week. Really starting to feel it though.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

http://www.servicemagic.com !!!!

Has anyone ever used this site to get leads sent to them?

I am considering paying their fee and target spending prices.

I meet all of their criteria i.e. license # E.I.N.# and insurance requirements.

Sounds promising and I have gone as far as to set my firm up with sample leads before I actually pay for the service. they offer10 day trial for free.

I would like to know if this has benefitted your firm and decreased advertising headaches and expenses. I don't want to toss another 100.00 bucks out on something that may not bring work. I would rather put that dough on equipment or chems.

I tagged 100 houses yesterday with flyers and am trying to exercise all options, including more ( local, regional, newspapers).

Still plugging my new start up business, still afloat, trying various forms of advertising. My business is officially 1 year old this week. Really starting to feel it though.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Yes. I have been with them about 3 weeks. So far, one lead a week, though their projections were 10-12/month. No closures yet. All were looking for better quality than low ball, but low ball prices. All got very reasonable estimates and balked in favor of do-it-yourself.

I've been a SM contractor for almost 4 years. They average 3 -4 leads/month, with some months having 6 and some with none. In general, the quality of the leads is good and I have a high closure rate. My problem is that they recently raised the acceptance fee to $11 (from $5). I used to accept every lead, but no longer.

My problem is that they recently raised the acceptance fee to $11 (from $5). I used to accept every lead, but no longer.

Thx, Mr. Orr, that will help with the decision. Maybe I will hold off for a while and continue to hit the bricks. Money is everything right now. But it does sound like they can help keep the ad costs down a little with their process.

thx again

Adrian