Sign in to follow this  
PLD

Work available/ Need help in S.Atlanta, Ga.

Anyone know of a good washer in Fayetteville Ga that needs work? My perfect employee gave me 2 weeks notice today that he's going back to college. :( If they have a truck, w/hitch that's even better. Pay is $10/hr (paid 1099 weekly) + mileage.

Also, I'm about a week from closing a deal on an apartment complex in Stone Mountain, Ga. About 1 mile OTP near 285/Memorial drive. It's a good bid, but I really don't want to make that haul or invest in the equipment to handle fighting on two fronts. Would consider a joint venture, sub-contract, or finders fee. One caveat: The management company likes me and manages 300+ properties. :) Whoever gets the work, the mgmt company must be satisfied and I get the last word on when it's "good enough"

Look no further Phillip, I'm your man. I will call you asap about the apt. job.

Plus I will keep my eyes and ears peeled for an employee for you.

Adrian

Henry County Here. Might Be Interested In Doing The Apartment Complex , Just Need To Talk About What Needs To Be Done And What Are You Going To Pay Out For The Job. How Many Units Ect... Give Me A Call And We Can Talk. If We Cant Hook Up On This Venture Maybe We Can Work Somthing Oout For Future Jobs Thanks

Daryl Askew

Intense Concepts

678-618-6864