Sign in to follow this  
M Brasington

Hello All

Question

Doing some late night research and wanted to join this site. I'm in Union SC and just starting out. I am working with bare bones stuff and steady trying ti build, depending on the cash flow. So far, OK but not to what I would like to be reaching but as I said, I'm building and planning for the long haul. Hope you are all doing well and as we all know, there is nothing easy about this type of work. I have a couple of years experience in the PW world during my school days and I just want a successful business of my own. I look forward to working with you folks and I hope we can all be of some help to each other. Thanks for a wonderful site and i wish you all the best. Mark Brasington :lgwave:

7 answers to this question

Hi Mark,

We hope you enjoy the forums and find them helpful. Click the FAQ button up top. There is some info there organized for easy lookup. (work in progress when we have time)

What kind of washing do you do? You will find folks here to be helpful. There is quite a bit of knowledge up here, from lots of folks. Also there are some great suppliers who visit here and help with technical questions.

Have a great day, and we look forward to seeing you online.

Beth :cup: :sunshine:

Mark, welcome to the Grime Scene! :beerchug:

This community is jam packed full of information and it can be found very easily. Also the members here are very helpful when after reading all you can you still have questions about it.

Are you part time? full time? What do you wash?

Again, welcome to the board.

Hi Mark!

Check out the forums for your region - there's going to be some great stuff happening close to you pretty soon :) We're just up the road a bit, give us a call sometime !

Celeste