Sign in to follow this  
newlook

Busy Time of the Year

Seems that all of us are smack dab in the middle of the busy season. I was wondering how many hours per day do all of you spend during the busy season?

For us, :) I have been averaging 12 hour days.

For us, :) I have been averaging 12 hour days.

I see you must be saving up for another Island vactaion huh :cool:

Nice to see you buzzing around the board Carlos!

So far this Summer it's been steady been getting about 40 hrs/wk.I'm happy it hasn't been to stressful since we work damm near year round here in Houston.

I'm happy working 8-10 hrs during the summer here cause it's too damm HOT later in the afternoon.Oh don't forget about the humidity,you walk out the door and 5 min you dripping wet.

I not been to busy yet with my work but we still have been putting in about 10-12 hrs. a day. End of June here we'll get busier. Then it will be 12-16 hrs. a day When we're busy we run our butts off. We travel up to 2 hrs so we leave early!!

I actually tend to slow down a little during June and July. Busiest times for me are mid Jan. - May, and Aug - mid December.

The slowest 3 months that I have are in June, July and August. The kids are out of school in FL and their families tend to travel North on vacation during those months. December is actually one of my busiest months.