Sign in to follow this  
ParadiseProWash

Thank you

Question

I just wanted to say thank you to all the good folks on these BBS that have given me both moral support, finacial support, and prayers. The guys and gals on these boards are great people and all I can say is THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!:D

5 answers to this question

Morgan I can't improve on what Beth said, she is the gal!

Hope you're doing better now too, just let me know if you require anything else.

Jon

Thanks John my oldest girl will be on all the meds for the rest of her life it just goes with the type surgery she had. The surgent had to do reconstructive surgery on her heart and those are the effects of the surgery but I will take her taking meds three times a day any day over the alternative to him not having done the surgery know what I mean. The surgery she had in 95% of all cases is done in three seperate surgerys in order for everything to adjust to there bodys where as she had it done in just one surgery so it impacted her body pretty harshly. When she went in to have surgery they didnt know how big or how many holes she had in her heart and once they opened her heart up it looked like swiss cheese inside so the surgery they did was the only option for her except for a heart transplant and either way she would be on meds the rest of her life. Dont feel bad for her because she makes the best out of life that she can she just doesnt have energy like normal kids but she tries to be as normal as possible. We have a handicap thing you hang on your mirror for those days that she is down and out but for the most part she is doing good. Keep us in your prayers though because like we found out two yrs ago when she had a stroke surprises can jump up at any time. The lead wire on her pace maker some how broke and her heart slowed down to 45 to 50 beats and she had a stroke. It affected her math skills the worse she was a straight A student and now she struggles to get D's and high F's but I dont fuss at her because I know she cant help it.