Sign in to follow this  
desi

nozzle leak

Did any of you ever have your wand leak where the nozzle qc's into the wand? Mine is spraying out at nozzle / qc conection and at the wand q/c conection. Should I get a new wand or fix this one? Came with the machine 3400 psi 4 gpm

thanks

Also don't forget the ones in all of your other quick connects. Surface cleaner or other spot directly on the machine. Even your hose reels if you have reels. If you have hot water machine they wear out pretty fast. MAke sure to get a bag of them, so when you blow one on the job your not in a pickle.

Hey always keep a few of them in the truck, I can't stand a leakin gun. And as cheap as an o-ring is why mess around long with a bad one.

while your at it get yourself an o-ring pic it will make it a lot easier.

I read the question a couple of times and the o-ring answers are great, but just in case the wand is leaking where the qc attaches to the wand I'll toss out this: grab the wand with a pipe wrench and unscrew the qc.....add a few wraps of teflon tape and screw the qc back on..... I dont trust factory assembly anyway, so if I order something that comes with a plug and/or a qc already attached, I take them off and teflon tape them first thing.