Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

Hi all

Question

Seems that I miss a lot when I'm not online.Our computer and DSL modem got a lightening strike and I'm not sure when we will have them all sorted out.Business is fair nothing extraordinary to report.We have been doing some clean outs for people who are selling their homes.Nice pay but,WOW, are people slobs.

We did have about 80 low income homes in our community flood from what was left of Dennis and we have decided to donate the time and labor for 10 housewashes to homeowners.To qualify he have to be homeowners not renters,they can not be receiving insurance compensation,the home must be restorable and they must sign a waiver stating that our company is not liable for damages that pre exist due to the damages caused by the water to the homes interior or exterior or damages that cleaning may cause.I also will refuse a cleaning if I feel it's not a safe environment for us to work in or around.

2 answers to this question

Scott, if you and Angela get back tenfold what you give....you guys are set! If you get back in business revenues tenfold what you give, you're gonna die from all the work you have!!! Best of luck and you will be blessed for what you're doing. Glad to know you guys only suffered a little computer and DSL hit and all else seems to be fine :)

Celeste