Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Locating used plastic tanks or barrels

I've seen post on here from time to time talking about used tanks / barrels for chem, can someone tell me where I might go to find some of these? I am working on my chem storage and sprayers and could use some.

Also try your larger excavation/road building company. They get their products in the and then usually throw them in the back fourty somewhere. That's where we get ours from.

If you have a local uniform rental company....their cleaning products come in 50, 30, and 15 gallons.

We have a bread bakery here, and we have gotten 55gal from them.

Just start thinking of places like that in your area, and call around and ask. You never know what you might find for free or a small fee ;).

Here in michigan you can find them on any highway or road. They are usually orange with a blinking light. Take as many as you want LOL Wait those are our state mascott, don't touch them. Wrong ones oops Hmmmm.

Here in michigan you can find them on any highway or road. They are usually orange with a blinking light. Take as many as you want LOL Wait those are our state mascott, don't touch them. Wrong ones oops Hmmmm.

Just go over to Daves' and steal some of his drums.....LOL!