Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Truck Lettering / Mag. Signs

I've heard them reffered to as rolling billboards, and I think thats exactly what they are. Your trucks, trailers, and other equipment all lettered up telling everyone who you are and how to get in touch with you, but I've noticed alot of guys dont take advantage of this form of great advertising. Why not?

For those of you that have spent the money to get this done, was it worth it? Was the return better then expected? What was thos cost average?

How about magnetic signs for your truck, is the return not as good then if you spent the money and had your equipment lettered or does it not make much difference?

Those of you that can post photos showing off your lettering / magnetic signs to the rest of us, that would be great!

My truck is now lettered on the doors and tailgate. I used to have magnetic signs. I have gotten calls from both. I have a $2,000 dollar a month contract that I got when a manager read my magnetic sign and called. Lets see $75 magnetic sign for $2,000 a month going on for over a year now, yep its worth it. The lettering was $230 and still worth it.

We paid for our doors, rear window & tailgate to be logo'd & worded - less than $200. Within 10 minutes, we booked two housewashes at the gas station. I'd say ours paid for itself. We've had people follow us down the road dialing at the same time. Even had the phone ring during one of our late late night Waffle House runs because someone saw it sitting there.

Celeste

PS - you can see our door signage in our avatar :) The back window of the truck has the large Carolina ProWash logo as do both large side windows on the Suburban :)

We have magnetics, and have been meaning all year to get permanent lettering on the Sprinter.

Signs are better than no signs, that's for sure. I have seen people scribble down the number at a light, I have gotten asked for cards, and yes we have gotten business that way too.

Beth