Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

Attn: Mathew Johnson

Question

Would you please post some pics of the Ballpark(Cooperstown) you all cleaned during the PWNA "Clean Across America"? Those of us whom are not PWNA members wouldl ike to see how the project went.

12 answers to this question

Will Do Soon... Sorry, I meant to share photos and details soon.... We have been extremely busy after the project due to the PR and News coverage. Myself and the PWNA were on the 6 PM news on two of the major TV Stations in my area.. The pre project publicity and the post project coverage have increased my call and work volume three fold.

This was a major positve experience and it also saved the Cooperstown stadium at least $15,000 + since we did it for free. We gave back to the Community and also to our national pastime(Baseball).

Wait untill you see our next years project. Its going to make the Powerwashing of the Presidents Heads at Mount Rushmore look like a walk in the park. We are dreaming big.

I would advise for all to experience this "Clean Across America" Campaign next year if you can swing it. If your not a member of the PWNA you can still do it with us or do it on your own to better your community. Also the marketing on this is priceless.

Beth, Can you set it so I can edit my lousey typing errors

There are forum leaders that can't edit either......Is this a new practice or am I just feeling no love here?

:)

John T brings up an excellent point. Last year when I did the American Legion here locally, I was not a member of the PWNA... I did promote the project as the PWNA Clean Across America Campaign. It did pay off, I jopined the PWNA shortly afterword

There are forum leaders that can't edit either......Is this a new practice or am I just feeling no love here?

:)

Sorry guys and gals... I cant post here anymore and not be able to edit my errors... And my typing isnt getting any better...

Mathew, be patient! I have other things I do besides being here. I'll look into your settings. And Don, is this the first time you have noticed it? I'll look and see if a setting is mis-set, but please be patient - and don't "assume" I am aware of it or can fix it in the next 2 minutes..

Thank you! Now I need coffee. I'm sounding grumpy.

Beth

"rumpy"? Was that one of your typing errors or have you put on some weight there Matthew? LOL :)

Lighten up guys......all bbs get bugs in the panels from time to time. And it's not like the anyone's slow season right now :) so give Beth a chance to address your issues before you crucify her before she even gets her coffee.

Celeste