Sign in to follow this  
John T

Would you want a rig like this??

Question

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-Silver-Eagle-Pressure-Washer_W0QQitemZ7539728248QQcategoryZ46536QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is my response from *** bb.

This is the website where I believe that rig was purchased http://www.silvereaglemanufacturing.com/tandem_axle.htm

I would love to have a set-up like that. The possibilities with a set-up like that is endless. I was just talking to a contractor at our local Powerwashing disributors shop (www.indequipment.com which is where I had a roundtable at this past year) who has a rig set-up that produces 15gpm with his Diesel Powerwasher. He also has a sprayer set-up similiar to what is shown here. He cleans mostly by himself and he stated that with the high GPM's and the high output sprayer he can clean amazingly fast. He just cleaned a large apartment complex in my area for $15,000..in two days by himself!!! If I gross $15,000 in a month from Powerwashing I'm happy and he made that in 2 days.

IF you think thats alot of $$$$ you should check out Water tower cleaning.I had my worker go to a bidding process to represent a PWNA company that was bidding on cleaning a few water towers in my area. I was asked to bid this but I passed it on to a PWNA member who specializes in this field. For at most 3 weeks worth of Powerwashing these water towers the 10 bids went like this. The two lowest Bids where $36,000 and the highest was $200,000. The lowest two where kicked out as was the few highest. The winning bidder was around $75,000...for 3 weeks of work with a crew of no more then 4 workers.

The end result with the PWNA guy was that he got 2 days of cleaning also and his gross was $14,000 between him and his worker. Not bad for two days of Powerwashing...................

29 answers to this question

My diesel truck is pulling about 15mpg on average. This truck has Injectors that where added into it to give it an additional 100hp so now its rated at 375 hp. Also there's a shift kit that was also installed so it shifts extra smooth when its carrying a load. I bet I won't lose anymore then 2mpg with the trailer in tow. Lastly that trailer with everything on it weighs 5000lbs. Its the water tanks when full will make it weigh so much more which is the reason why I wanted a goosneck trailer in the first place.

I will post alot more info later. As for now I'm going to my Union Party with the wife and kids. Its the first one where I'm the president...LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John T, went your website....you use that bucket truck much??? Looking to part with it anytime soon?? Just curious. Do you like the way the bucket on your truck works as opposed to the knuckle type??

Jon,

I may be willing to part with my bucket truck since I'm eyeballing a larger one with more torque. Could you be interested?? I paid $10,000 for this truck and I had new springs put in it along with a couple of U joints for the drive shaft. I also had the clutch replaced. The truck is an 89 diesel which weighs aprox 9400lbs which is under that magic 10,000lbs where you can park it in your driveway. The engine runs great as does the lift which only has around 1600hrs on it. There's also a built in Generator and an aircompressor hookups on the lift and in the compartments.