Sign in to follow this  
JeffW

Enclosed trailer question.

I am looking at a new enclosed trailer.7'x14' dual axle and 7000 GVW.Does anyone else have this type and if so what capacity tank are you hauling and where is it located in the trailer? Thanks for any and all responses.

Jeff,

How much does that new trailer going to cost and what does it come with??

I may be selling my enclosed(black) United 7x12 trailer within the next couple of days. Inside it has shelving and I will throw in a 464 gal. water tank. This trailer also has ladder racks and a ramp back door. If you look closely at the top of the trailer you will see a smoke stack. It is set up to vent a hot water rig. This stack set-up cost a few hundred bucks.I paid about $5000 for this trailer and tank back in 98. I will take $2000 for it if I do sell it.

check out the picture in my "Potential equipment for sale" Post.

That actually is a pretty good deal,just not sure it's what I'm looking for.I was looking at a trailer with the barn doors on the back and 14' long.And distance would be something to think about.Tempting though.I'll watch and see what happens with it.Does the washer @$3500.00 come with the trailer it's sitting on?Thank you for responding to my post.

Jeff,

Everything is tentative at this moment. If I do sell the trailer and your interested we could work out a deal where I meet you half way. As for the Hydrotek it will be sold with the trailer its on.

I have a haulmark 7x14 enclosed. I have my tank positioned over the second axle from the rear. Skid is on the rear. IMHO do not cut a burner stack in your roof, it decrease the trade in value at time of selling. I had delco vent my burner from the the rear of my trailer as pictured.

I have everything in this trailer. Good choice

post-743-137772146053_thumb.jpg

post-743-137772146059_thumb.jpg