Who here has converted their regular washer unit into a true Steam Cleaner?

When I say true, I mean when the water is bypassed on the HP side, so that the water is superheated and their is very little runoff.

Not including the high temp hose and open gun, it is only a valve to bypass the water, but I can not find them, and dealers want B I G dollars for them.

With our system we can change to flow rate and increase the flame in our boiler.

I turned our pumps pressure down to 12-1500 psi. Put in a #10 tip. Adjusted the modulating fuel valve on the boiler (Lp).

We were at an industrial plant last year and steamed a 5000 gallon tank for a couple hours to help loosen product on the walls. Our temp gauge on the boiler was around 375 degrees.

We us 3/8 ball valves on our lines so didn't need to worry about an open gun.

This is a picture of part of our equipment in the back of our Red truck. The boiler is on the left side of the picture.

Dave Olson

Wow Dave,

You have a nice setup there. You kinda lost me on adjusting the flame on the boiler and adjusting the pump itself. I will have to go back and check my equipment, but I do not think that those two are easily done, as it is now

Our system is adjustable in most everyway. Pressure, volume, temperature, etc.

Modulating fuel valve on our boiler allows us to adjust temperature/flame.

Baird By-pass Relief valve allows us to adjust pressure.

We can change the flow/volume by the size tip we select.

Dave Olson