Sign in to follow this  
daryl

Need your advice

I have this 40 gal chem tank i would like to use with my xjet an the shurflo pump

that comes whith it to wash walkable an roofs i cant walk.I have 150ft of xjet hose i would like to buy a reel for. Thanks in advice for your help

Daryl

post-656-137772146851_thumb.jpg

post-656-137772146856_thumb.jpg

There is no question in your statements. Are you wanting ideas on how to use the 12 volt pump and xjet simultaneously? Or are you looking for suggestions on what hose reel to buy? What am I missing?

sorry about that yes how could i use them simultaneously and what hardware do i need. I want to be able to wash from the ground or if i need to apply the chem to a walkable roof.

Basically you just hook up a shurflow pump to it and run your hose up to your x jet. You will have to prime it while your on the ground though or it will stop pumping. I'd also suggest having a ball valve on the draw line so you can shut it off when you want without having to climb back down to do it. I've got something very similiar mounted on my trailer rig and in one of my vans. Give me a call if you need more details than that. It's pretty easy to set up though.

Isn't that interesting......

Anyway, hopefully Mel (PWKid) will speak up here. He mentioned to me on the phone yesterday that he had tried this before with a considerable length of hose and it worked out well for him.

I tried using an x-jet with 200' of 3/8 hose hooked to a 3.0 gpm shureflo and it worked out well.It was a better option than carrying buckets or a roll around cart.Unfortunately the x-jet just doesn't work out well for me but some people love them.I am a downstreamer guy.