Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

house pictures

Question

28 answers to this question

I've heard that as well from more customers than I could ever count.

As for cleaning the gutters effeciently, I've said this before, but I think spraying on the chem is a wasted step, and you end up wasting much more chem.

The best procedure that I've found, is to fill a 5g bucket with maybe 1" of gutter cleaner at the bottom (depending on how much gutter there is to be cleaned), dip the brush head into the bucket just to coat the brush, brush the chem on (scrub lightly if needed) and then rinse it off.

Also, if you are cleaning the exterior, and then going back and cleaning the gutters, you're wasting extra time. The best way (in my opinion) apply your house wash to a managable section of the house, rinse the shrubs, windows or anything else of concern, brush your gutter cleaner on, then rinse everything from the top down. This procedure doesn't add hardly any extra time to a house wash. Of course my 15 minute estimated time was just that, an estimate, all depends on the size of the house and how much gutter there is, and how accesable the gutters are. Hope this helps.

Lance, do you find the gutters clean just as well after you apply your housewash mix even though the gutters are now wet?

Lance, do you find the gutters clean just as well after you apply your housewash mix even though the gutters are now wet?

Yes. I haven't noticed any difference. I apply PP full strength, and the small amount of dillution from the house wash mix seems to have no ill effects.