Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Names, addresses and phone numbers

Question

Guys and gals somehow over 5 years worth of personal information about all you is gone, names, addresses, business names, phone numbers(both business and homes, cells) lost.

In many cases I had your wife's or hubbys names, birthdates, other information and it is gone.

No idea how, I know I did not delete the folder, was in MS Outlook and doubt if I was hacked since I have a firewall and router with built in firewall also.

Please resend all this to me so I can start rebuilding this information.

Thanks,

Jon

opclean@earthlink.net

3 answers to this question

Jon,

I hate it when stuff like that happens. I also can't stand it when you have one of those days where you feel like you didn't get anything done because you were so busy. Then there are those days where you have some good solid momentum going and you get interrupted, or worse you have a creative or inspirational moment and get interruped when you're deep in that. Then there are those times when everything breaks down. Ever notice how major appliances go in at least pairs? What about the weather relative to if your A/C is working or not? Hate that too. Or, you have a job to do and a piece of equipment stops working due to a small part that is going to take you 30 minutes out of your way, since you don't have that particular spare part on the truck. All other BUT that spare part are there.

Sometimes, you should just roll over and go back to sleep.

Beth

Beth very true and if it were not for Grant comparing me with IRS I think I could have gone back to sleep, now I have a headache:D