Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

water blasting equipment

this is an email I received. Any one deal in this equipment? Have no idea how he got my email. Respond to the email address below if you can supply these items.

Jon Chapman , would you please let us know , in your country which company are selling , Second Hand , Used or Refurbished Waterblasting Equipment Skid or Trailer Mounted Diesel Engine Driven 40,000 psi @ 6 to 10 gpm or any equivalent , with all accessories for the Boiler Tube , Heat Exchanger cleaning job application 2 to 5 units

Our local looking for the Waterblasting Pump Brand : NLB , Jetstream , Aqua & Aqua - Dyne.

Thank you .

Person contact : Mr. Lim Aik Sheng

A.S.LIM HYDRAULICS & ENGINEERING

1173 , Jalan Sri Putri 3/3 ,

Taman Putri Kulai ,

81000 Kulai ,

Johor ,

Malaysia

Tel : ++607-6634735 , Fax : ++607-6634880

Mobile : ++6019-7799268

eMAIL: mailto:limaiks@pd.jaring.my

Don't even think about it!!!!!!!

I just got screwed a few weeks ago by sending a ebay item over seas, and some fake emails saying that I had gotten my money. No good.-$300 for me!!

Just last week buddy that sells power washer just got a big or for pressure wahers over there somewhere then the fella wanted him to send the stuff over then he pay and my bud says yea right and the fella gets all mad and hangs up and don't hear from him any more. DUMB JERKS!!!

Anything like that where they'll wire transfer or cashier check or money order you the payment, stay away from. Most originate from Nigeria and will have very bad english in emails. Goto a free motorcycle classifieds on the net and put a fake add up, you'll see what I mean.

Scam , they will say that for your helping them buy whatever they will send you $xxxx more. Just cash the money order and send the stuff and the rest is yours. Well the check or money order is no good.