Sign in to follow this  
John T

Another Landa Setup on Ebay

Question

Can you believe the price this guy is asking for this unit. He wants almost $10,000 for this setup and he's claiming it cost $14,000 new. Yea right. At most this set-up is lets see maybe around $6500 for the powerwasher, $1200 for the water jet, $300 for the water tank, $1400 for the trailer and $500 for the hose reels with the hoses and other items. These are all high end guesses so the total comes out to be $9900 if purchased new and I'm asking $2500 for a similiar Landa, Big guy surface cleaner and two hose reels stacked. Go figure.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4577719514&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

5 answers to this question

He is mighty proud of it. I think that I might offer him $2000, because I would have to put another $2000, at least to make the set up serviceable. Hope whoever buys it makes $126 an hour, since it is all ready to go.

Scott Stone

and he needs air in the tires !!!

14 feet my rear end, not even from the tongue...., no floor..?? huh? I think I'd pass, matter of fact, I'd PUNT...

John, you asking 2,500 for the unit that is mounted in your van (if I remember right)?? why do you gotta be all the way in NY? then again, why do I gotta be all the way in Chi? By the way, been meaning to ask you this, do you have any relatives that are P.O.'s out this way? we have one with the same last name at my neighboring dept...?

Tropical Wave can you harness some of that wind from Windy City and inflat those tires?

Man is that trailer pretttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I mean it is so clean y'all can't see the bottom floorboard, wow.

So let us not be mean, offer him a nice figure based on how many boards the floorboard has.

and he needs air in the tires !!!

14 feet my rear end, not even from the tongue...., no floor..?? huh? I think I'd pass, matter of fact, I'd PUNT...

John, you asking 2,500 for the unit that is mounted in your van (if I remember right)?? why do you gotta be all the way in NY? then again, why do I gotta be all the way in Chi? By the way, been meaning to ask you this, do you have any relatives that are P.O.'s out this way? we have one with the same last name at my neighboring dept...?

I actually met a Tornabene on a cruise years ago that was from Chicago. It turns out that we weren't related at least not that we knew of. I also remember him and his girlfriend smoking gonga in Jamaica and I was on that cruise with my old partner. Maybe he is a relative:)