Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Dirty house

Question

This house was a mess the guy just moved in 5 day ago. It came out great. Me and my guys did 7 houses & a couple driveways today in this one neighborhood. Trying to catch up after all the rain we had last week . Tomorrow & Saturday we have a bunch of residential too

7 answers to this question

Jeff.....seven? your a machine !!! keep it up !!!!!

We had another we could of done, but I had enough for 1 day. My 1 guy did 3 houses and a drive and me and my helper did 4 and a drive. Like I said enough for 1 day. We have to get everything done we had scheduled for this week and everything we got rained out on last week. Got the big job starting next week. My helper can only work thursday & friday for me, he has a full time job. plus i have a lazy river to clean &remove iron stains next week. Its getting busy for me again. Got to love it!

Thats sooo odd.... i guess the rest of the country is sowly picking up brick pavers.... 90% of the homes and developments here in south florida are brick pavers... to se a houe like that with just plain ol concrete??? Sad ...but at least i know why im usually the only one talkin about paver sealing on this site lol

Thats sooo odd.... i guess the rest of the country is sowly picking up brick pavers.... 90% of the homes and developments here in south florida are brick pavers... to se a houe like that with just plain ol concrete??? Sad ...but at least i know why im usually the only one talkin about paver sealing on this site lol

You talking about the driveway, concrete, or coated concrete 95% of all driveways around here, some stamped concrete also. See pavers on real high end areas sometimes, not that often. The house itself is dryvit/stucco and due to poor construction alot of problems with dryvit. I've seen where whole neighborhoods that had to have, dryvit replaced.

Thanks Carlos, I love that Gutter Shock