Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Don't read 'til Dec 31st

Question

As another season draws to an end, I finally get a chance to sit back and thank the stars (for me, it's God) for a successful year. Not without it's heartache, fears and learning, this year has been good to me. I also reflect on that which is more important..personal growth. I know I can be a byproduct of my own ego sometimes. For that, I apologize to anyone that has percieved that indulgence of self. I truly don't intend to pretend superiority or berate anyone that reads what I write.

The posts here get better and better. Our industry is growing, changing, expanding. We are the pioneers. I am following with interest the post regarding the public perception of our industry.

I optimistically voted.

Initially with a saddened heart I viewed the poll results. Then I understood, first comes recognition, then comes change. Everyone reading this is the creme de la creme. The veteran, the newbie, the guy with a vision.

I consider myself a newbie yet some of the posts I can read with a veteran's eye. If you know the answer, share it. If you need to find the answer, keep reading.

I'm grateful to be in a country that allows me to express my entrepreneurial spirit and to have found a place to share and grow that spirit. Closer, thanks to the people that make forums like this possible.

2 answers to this question