Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

PITA days

Question

Monday we went to start a big job at a Golf course, about a 4 day job, They wanted me to do the clubhouse & surrounding areas on Monday because it was closed. I got to the guard gate and told him we are going to clean clubhouse. He said are you sure, theres a big tourament. Well i got there and there were people everywhere and the head of maint. came over saying I'm sorry. He said he screwed up. YAAAA,. I said lets do the pool area or restaurant, cant do it they have things going on. What a PITA, then he said how about the equestrian area, I said lets go!. halfway there he pulled over and said SORRY, I almost felt bad for the guy, He said they have 8 horses to shoe and the PW will spook the horse. what a PITA.

We gave up, so I called some residential customers and asked if I could do thier houses a week early , Sure so I got 3 houses to do and I got 1 call to do a small drive way. and we did another driveway Ive been waitng to clean and seal,That all went OK until my 4 gpm machine died for a while. Got that all done, MONDAY was over what a PITA day it was.

Tuesday we had a job to clean out and do iron stain removal on a good sized Lazy river at a large hotel, for a guy that gets me a ton of work. Got there at 8, the lazy river was half full still. what a PITA, so we went to seal a large driveway we, sealed the driveway and headed back to lazy river . Pump lost prime and he couldnt get it going. What a PITA, He rented a couple of sump pumps. I had several estimates to do so I went and started those. Then I got a call from a lady who we did her house Monday. When we did her house she said the last time the windows were cloudy, I never have problems with windows. Well she said her front windows were cloudy again. What a PITA, I told her we'd get over today. Lazy river still not empty a 3:00 pm went and scrubbed windows, they were cloudy, just the front main window, What a PITA, she was saying we must of forgot to rinse them., Well as I rinsed them I noticed white paint running off vinyl trim. They had put cheap paint on the trim and ran right off. I told her husband and , he was OK with it.

5:30PM finally Lazy river empty except for about 8 inches at one end , we started rust removal and was going good, until we got to the end with water, What a PITA. Well we used a roto nozzle and water was everywhere. We got it done at 8:15, Went home and helped my wife clean house because we are having Birthday party for her dad, Tonight/Wednesday, What a PITA. Then I had to pick up my son at my moms house at 10:30pm, had a shower & dinner and in bed by Midnight.

Well I woke up at 3AM with a nasty cold, coughing, stuffed up and feeling like ----, What a PITA!!!. Its now 7AM and Im going to start the big Golf course job. I hope today gets better than the last couple day

I just wanted to complain to someone, What a PITA I am

See ya later cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle , waaaaa, waaaa

I hope everyone else is having a better week!

4 answers to this question

What you get for living in FLORIDA with all those rich old folks.

Take two asprins and call Dr. Jon in the morning, then call your bank when I send you the bill.

I am sure that will cure you of your ills.

Hey Jon - he's just in S.Carolina, but still with rich folk :)

Jeff, hope you feel better soon - you're going to be busy if ole Wilma heads up the coast! (If you guys need to come visit us to get out of harm's way, we'll make room!)

Celeste