Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Some resident pica

Question

8 answers to this question

I love oxalic it just makes a world of difference

The house with rust , I didnt get rust off the window, I tell the homeowner it could etch the window, it usually wouldnt but could so i leave up to them to say do it or not, these people chose not to have it removed from window,

1/2 lb to 1 gallon of water? How are you applying your Ox? Wet or dry? Leave it to dry then PW or PW before it dries? Are you neutralizing?

Looks good man!

1/2 lb to 1 gallon of water? How are you applying your Ox? Wet or dry? Leave it to dry then PW or PW before it dries? Are you neutralizing?

Looks good man!

Jeff recommended to me a while back to mix 4lbs to 5 gallons of water and x-jet. It worked very well on the drive I did. No neutralizing just a lot of rinsing. Just my .02 cents, I'm sure Jeff will chime in again.

Looks good man!

I mix 4lbs to a 5 and xjet on concrete. For application on the house i cut it down to almost half & rinse after

What color was the driveway stain Yellow or red? It looks like rust but with the yellow tint it looks more like an acid stain.

No acid stain just plain concrete & irrigation rust. If I took a picture when completly dry it would look almost perfectly white. it brightens up real nice. In this one neighborhood I do around 50-60 driveways every year or so. They take no time at all , there not very big

I mix 4lbs to a 5 and xjet on concrete. For application on the house i cut it down to almost half & rinse after

Jeff,

Do you rinse the concrete after applying or do you let it dry on the concrete.

Thanks,

Mike

Jeff,

Do you rinse the concrete after applying or do you let it dry on the concrete.

Thanks,

Mike

No I dont rinse the concrete after, I see no need to. Only thing i suggest, is to wet the grass as a precaution, althou Ive never had a problem with overspray hurting grass. I once burnt a spot where i spilt some and didnt dilute it

Also if you are using any 12% say on the house wash then you do the driveway with Oxalic, make sure you rinse the 12% off real good before applying Ox. Ive seen the 2 mixed and sometimes it leaves a yellowish drip looking stain.