Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Xjet hose

I've had trouble finding really flexible hose for the xjet. There have been some past discussions and many people have let on that they have hose that is comparable to it but I have yet to see this in reality. The GREEN flexible hose that comes with the xjet is very flexible even in cold weather and the clear hoses I have purchased simply do not measure up. It seems like I contacted xterior or whoever manufactures xjet and couldn't come up with anything.

rubber air hose ROCKS..... I use the regular 3/8 polybraid for the xjet, but for the shurflo I switched from the poly to the rubber...way more flexible and doesnt tangle nearly as much, easier to roll etc....its obviously heavier and cant see a reason to use it on the xjet as I only have about 30 feet on that...... about a foot down the line from the xjet itself I have a QC, so after I apply the soap I just disconnect the line and rinse (if Im rinsing with the xjet of course)......this way I can move a lot easier rinsing without the hose dragging around.......