Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

New House?

Question

This is the basic plan for my new house, if the bank says OK. We aare addin a little more sq ft to living rm & kitchen, about a foot wider on the master bedroom and a little longer , the sitting area will be walled off for my office. The bonus room instead of 2 skinny window dormers its going to be one wide dormer

adding to the back left side of house 900sq ft full in law suite, for my Mother. I have the lot 2/3 acre on cul de sac. Working with a great builder and hope to sign before the new year to have him start building early 2006. Abit pricey, but i guess a lot less than up north. Everything is going up in price around here . In my new neighborhood the lots sold for 60K all are reselling now for over 100K, 10 months later, I wish I bought a few. OH well

About 3250 sq ft plus garage. Going to have to PW alot of driveways to pay for this, lol

Wish me luck! We're getting excited

JL

81 answers to this question

Jeff the one thing I just can't figure out is with such a nice big house why no bathrooms inside?

I mean if you want to live like they did in the old days fine but how about sticking it in the backyard.

Sheesh man is that what they call community outhouse nowadays?

Or did the contractors forget to install it inside?

At least the rest of the house and yard look truly great.

Jon

Jon,

Thats not mine its Elvis's, where do you think he's been hiding all this time (In the out house, he showed up one day looking for Graceland and the medicine cabinet). I wouldnt let him move it in the new house so he put it in my front yard to **** me off

That Darn Elvis, he aint nothing but a ............

IT'S DONE !!!!!!

We move into the new house tomorrow 10/21/06 YAY!!!!!!!!!!! The house is looking great. We'll have most everything moved in tomorrow. The blinds all went up today, Everything is done inside a couple minor things outside to be done. It doesnt have all the bells & whistles but its my mansion. YAYYYYYY !!!!!

You all are invited to my Spring Party, Fun, Food, Beer & Games for all.

I wont be on the net for a few days at least until they hook up my highspeed

See you all when Im unpacked

Jeff