Sign in to follow this  
blazingpw

chemicals?

I am new to the business. i have all teh equipment but i'm just confused about what chemicals to use on what. I talked to a guy and he said he uses 12.5% chlorine on everything including brick, vinyl, wood, concrete, roofs,etc. what do ya'll use? i have easy access to the chlorine. what do u use on vinyl, aluminum siding, wood, concrete, brick, roofs, etc. thanks alot guys. i'm in dire need of cash and i'm ready to start.

I am new to the business. i have all teh equipment but i'm just confused about what chemicals to use on what. I talked to a guy and he said he uses 12.5% chlorine on everything including brick, vinyl, wood, concrete, roofs,etc. what do ya'll use? i have easy access to the chlorine. what do u use on vinyl, aluminum siding, wood, concrete, brick, roofs, etc. thanks alot guys. i'm in dire need of cash and i'm ready to start.
What do you plan on cleaning ?determines on what chemical to use.

Or you could do as I suggested on the other board a week ago. Read the posts and find what are the appropriate chems for the job. Many things require a different procedure, there is no " one does it all" chem. You may need different chems to clean the same surface, depending on what type of dirt you are cleaning on it.

i'm not asking for a one "do all" chemical. i'm asking what chemicals do you use. which are recommended and the application. i know that one chemical can't clean everything. i was just telling what someone had told me. thats why i'm asking others, bc i know some peoples information is kinda of shady. Thanks!

Basic House wash I use 12.5% & Citra clean, good for most residential homes & commercial buildings

Concrete driveways & patios, Just surface cleanner or good concrete cleaner I use RPC 2000 and for irrigation rust stain on concrete or most surfaces, Oxalic Acid

Black streaks on gutters, Gutter Shock or Gutter Zap. many other products out there. Keep surrounding areas wet as product can spot siding surfaces if not kept wet

There are many chems from many companies that work,, these are just some that I use

JL