Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Show off your business card!

Here is one of mine made by TWIG.Only problem i have with those guys,both of my cards were supposed to be on the thickest paper they have,one of them was not,not cool

post-1491-137772152017_thumb.jpg

post-1491-137772152022_thumb.jpg

Hi Rod

Thanks for the compliment regarding my card! And Beth I did mention that I was refered to them by you from TGS.

I'm sure you speak to a million people and don't remember but we spoke awhile ago and you told me about Twig. That's the first time I used them and was very pleased. Thanks

I always make it a point to mention TGS to any vendors I find from you or the other board members. They love the fact that a BBS refers to them as a quaility company. Nothing better for business than word of mouth.

Dan

I'll throw our new card into the mix. Got them back earlier this week. Too big to attach, so here's the proof URL:

http://www.overnightprints.com/?A=viewFile&fileId=pg4415d948d4ac8

I used overnightprints.com for printing only. The heavy 14pt stock, UV gloss on both sides and rounded corners looks sharp. I am impressed with their business. Their thing is quick turntime. If order placed by 3p or 4p PST (can't recall) it's printed that same night and shipped the following morning. These days BZ cards are so inexpensive and easy to upload that they're worth creating for special events or for specialized services or markets.

Everyone have a super week!

/neil