Sign in to follow this  
Richard Ivy

What vehicle?

Ok, I don't expect to get answers to that question exactly... I'm asking if you have any links to any www sites that discuss the merits or otherwise of 4x4/pick-up trucks etc.

I'm considering buying one, to carry kit for pw as well as window washing, but can't find much info on the things. It's more to do with what I don't know what I'm looking for, if you follow. How can I find it if I don't know what I'm looking for? kind of thing.

I need a website where I can see pictures of 4x4s, for example the Mitsubishi L200 or the Nissan Navarra.

Any links to useful web sites would be appreciated.

Richard.

Consider a Sprinter Van. They have a high roof clearance, run on diesel and plenty of room to protect the unit form the elements.

http://www.fl-sprinter.com/Cargo/flex.html

We have the 140WB, 2500HC, Installed a bulkhead inside to protect the outer shell and installed Herculiner in the cargo compartment.

Rod!~

Many people use the dodge/ford 3/4 ton pickups.( some even use the chevy) It pulls a trailer nicely and can haul things in the back as well. With the 3/4 tons you also have the benefit of diesel fuel and power as well. Figure out what the absolute maximum weight you plan on carrying will be, then add another 500-1000 lbs. Don't forget to include all of the little things like extra hoses, chems, generator etc..You want room to grow without buying another rig right away.

It is kind of hard to tell you exactly what to look at, as it you guys have different model names over there than we do.

Uhm, I haven't heard of either one of those pickups. Are you located in the US? As for my opinion, I would go with what seems really popular in your area, mainly because that is going to be the vehicle that is typically most reliable, and has the best parts of availability.

Scott

Hey Dude Looking For A Dodge I May Have A Discount You Could Use Say On A $45,000 Truck Maybe Employee Price Is Oh 38 Plus Any Rebates Also Mre Depending How Long Truck Been There. Call Me If You Need 586-8223487