Sign in to follow this  
wesley

Any Hot Waters Out There?

I am in need of another hot water machine. Wanted to see if anyone has a machine for sale. Looking to buy ASAP. I am looking for a good used machine before I look at new ones.

I am in need of another hot water machine. Wanted to see if anyone has a machine for sale. Looking to buy ASAP. I am looking for a good used machine before I look at new ones.

Sounds like your biz is good that's good to hear Wes..:cool:

Sounds like you're cleaning mostly concrete?

You getting any wood to clean?

Shane, things are going great here in Augusta Ga. I've been doing a few decks but that is really not my bread and butter, but thanks to you I was able to pick up a customer for life. This was the customer with the cyprus house on the lake, turned out great and she just loved it.

Shane, thanks to you I was able to pick up a customer for life. This was the customer with the cyprus house on the lake, turned out great and she just loved it.

That's always good to hear to have a customer for life you can't never have too many of those. :cool:

Good luck on finding a good machine

William, Alcota is all I have ever used and love them. How many hours? What year is it? Most important, what are you asking? Feel free to call me @ 706-306-4791.