Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Oxalic acid sprayer

I going to be doing a project which will require me to apply Oxalic 3 times a year (Irrigation rust). It will be several thousand sq ft of concrete curbing & sidewalks. I usually apply ox on large areas with the Xjet, but some of this concrete requires a stronger mix of ox

I remember seeing somewhere a chem sprayer (I think a pump up) it was 5 or 6 gallon on wheels that might work for some of this project

What other types of sprayers/pumps are good and will last with oxalic running through it. Something portable, because I dont want to mount it in my trailer because this project the trailer will be cleaning the concrete and one of my guys will be applying Ox as the concrete drys

Thanks for any help

JL

Hey Jeff,

Instead of mounting it on a ATV you could put this on a one of those carts with no sides on them, and your guy can just pull it along as he needs too.

2135908-38883.jpg

15 Gal. ATV Sprayercp.gif--cp.gifTSC # 2135908--cp.gif1.4 Gal. Per Minute Pump @ 45 P.S.I. 15 Ft. Hose With Trigger Handgun 40 In. Boom With 2 Flood Spray Nozzlescp.gif.

Roger

Most people with a Shurflo setup have it mounted on a cart with wheels. No pumping. The other option is backpack style sprayer but that is not recommended with any thing that can eat your skin, or cause sterilization.

Jeff Agri supply in florence has that setup that roger is showing. you could put on an landscape wagon and pull and spray at the same time. What I would do is put on the back of your truck and run to truck battery and have one of your guys sit on tail gate and drive and let him spray at the same time.